Our Story...

We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.


Family...Ours is Forever.


Friday, November 6, 2009

A quick visit...

October 16th, 2009
My sister and her kids had a 24 hour layover in SLC and so we had a quick get-together at my parent's house. He husband is in the military and they are moving from Alaska to Kansas. I'm so excited to have them a little closer (even though Kansas is still too far away). It's been a long time since we saw them so there was lots of catching up to do. We kept Nic and Ty out of school so that they could spend time with their cousins. We had so much fun!! Here are a few pics that we took of them and my grandparents who came to visit and spend time with us too. I miss my sister and her cute family...I love them so much and wish they were closer but it's good that we have the phone because we talk really often. Love you guys!!

No comments: