We may not have it all together...but together we have it all.
Our Story...
We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.
Family...Ours is Forever.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Alexys - 6 days old
I had to share the fun pics that I took yesterday while the family was at church... I think that I had way too much fun, I'm ready to do it again today. I love this baby girl!
Gina, she is beautiful!! What adorable pictures, you are so quick!! Did you take them yourself? How exicting you finaly have your little girl! I am so happy for you and tim. Congrats to you, your a wonderful mother, she is lucky to have you!!
7 comments:
Oh she is beautiful! I'm so glad I got to see her in real life =) What a sweet baby girl! I'm so happy for you!
Darling! She is so sweet!
oh gina... she is too cute. (cody thinks she's cute too.)
Just a doll! I bet you are just loving it! Little girls are so fun. What an amazing blessing! I raelly need to get up there to visit!
Aww, she is precious. Those pictures are absolutely adorable!
Gina, she is beautiful!! What adorable pictures, you are so quick!! Did you take them yourself? How exicting you finaly have your little girl! I am so happy for you and tim. Congrats to you, your a wonderful mother, she is lucky to have you!!
Those pictures are beautiful Gina! And congrats on the new little girl! We couldn't be happier for you!
Post a Comment