Our Story...

We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.


Family...Ours is Forever.


Friday, November 6, 2009

change...

I can't believe that my baby girl is already 3 1/2 weeks old! Time flies by so quickly and life is so busy that I'm just trying to take advantage of every second that I can to snuggle my little princess.
Having a baby around again has proved to be a bit of an adjustment....but I think that we're all adjusting well. Alexys slept through the night for the first time at 3 weeks old (yeah, I know I'm spoiled). She's a good natured little girl but likes to be held a lot. Which has made it a little hard for me to get anything done but the boys are all good to help out with her when I need her to be held. She smiled for the first time at 2 1/2 weeks. And if she smiles just right, you can see some cute little dimples (just like her momma when she was little). She's been so much fun, I could just hold her and snuggle her all the time. Tim has loved cuddling with her too and has been a great help to me. He's always anxious to get home from work so he can hold his little girl. The boys are so good to her, running and giving her a binki as soon as she lets out a little cry. (I know this is going to cause nothing but trouble, but it's so cute) They call her a squeeky toy because she squeeks a lot. It's amazing to me that we have 4 children, we have a wonderful home in a great community, Tim and I both have great jobs and (knock on wood) we are all healthy. Our family has been so blessed. Now if I can just slow down time or just stop things from changing so quickly....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful! I know that you guys are having way too much fun with her!