Our Story...

We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.


Family...Ours is Forever.


Friday, November 6, 2009

Ewww!! Pumpkin guts!!

Tim's brother's family (Jeff & Jenni) grew some fabulous pumpkins in their garden and gave some to us. We had so much fun carving pumpkins and even had homemade soup in bread bowls that looked like pumpkins. Here are pictures of our family home evening...











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great job on the pumpkins! I am very impressed. I hope to grow pumkins next year. Sharee made some great baked pumpkin seeds this year. They were yummy!