We may not have it all together...but together we have it all.
Our Story...
We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.
Family...Ours is Forever.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
The Wood Family
I got to do another fun photo shoot...this is my friend Corey and her cute family. She asked me to take pics for her so she could do her Christmas cards and of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity to go take pics. I just can't seem to get enough of it :) We had lots of fun....What a cute family!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They are for sure a darling family. My favorite is the one with them by that old car. So cute! Great job Gina!
Wow- What an adorable little family! And a great photographer!I'm with Irene the old car is my favorite. Sorry I haven't been commenting on you blog. for some reason it says you haven't updated for 4 weeks. Wierd. So I haven't even checked it. Your baby is GROWING! :( They grow way to fast...
3 comments:
They are for sure a darling family. My favorite is the one with them by that old car. So cute! Great job Gina!
Wow-
What an adorable little family! And a great photographer!I'm with Irene the old car is my favorite. Sorry I haven't been commenting on you blog. for some reason it says you haven't updated for 4 weeks. Wierd. So I haven't even checked it. Your baby is GROWING! :(
They grow way to fast...
Holy cow, You have updated lots since I last hopped on here! I love your pictures of all of your kids, and the pics of Corey's family are so cute!
Post a Comment