Our Story...

We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.


Family...Ours is Forever.


Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to school we go!

Drumroll please!!!!! Tyler Steven Denton has entered Kindergarten :)
He was soooo excited and thought he was so big. Here are some pics of his first big day.


On the bus and ready to go....is there fear in his eyes or sheer excitement?



Bus stop buddies...Tyler, Amanda & Amber


Climbing on the bus for the first time...

And of course, I had better post this pic of my Nic. He entered the 3rd grade this year. He was so ready for school to start. What a handsome kid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOu have such handsome boys! I remember the good old days of sending my kids off on the bus. Can't say that I miss the days of home work and projects and bug collections. It's fun to watch my kids are parents themseleves now and see how they cope! A little pay back!