August 23rd, 2009
We went on a hike up to Bloomington Lake with Tim's family and tried to take in some awesome scenery. Unfortunately, as soon as we got there it started to sprinkle, then rain, then downpour!! By the time we got back, we were all completely soaked. We ate our picnic lunch in the Durango on the way home but still had a great time.
We went on a hike up to Bloomington Lake with Tim's family and tried to take in some awesome scenery. Unfortunately, as soon as we got there it started to sprinkle, then rain, then downpour!! By the time we got back, we were all completely soaked. We ate our picnic lunch in the Durango on the way home but still had a great time.

The kids venturing with Grandpa Denton over to the tree swing.
Josh and his cute cousin Courtney






2 comments:
I don't think I've ever been up to Bloomington Lake. It looks absolutely beautiful. I guess I will have to make a trip up there. Too bad you got rained out, but you looked like you still had fun.
K now I'm just sad...that I never went to Bloomington this year! I usally make it at least once a year! I LOVE it there! So beautiful! Glad you guys had fun =)
Post a Comment