Our Story...

We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.


Family...Ours is Forever.


Thursday, September 3, 2009

2 fishing licenses - $24...worms - $4...the cost of memories - PRICELESS!

I've been aching for some good 'ole fishing and had mentioned that to Tim numerous times. Who would have thought the day he decided we should go, I wouldn't be feeling good. But, I stuck it out and we decided to venture on an evening fishing trip with some friends to the Benson Marina. Not with the intention to catch a huge fish, but just to catch something. The kids love to catch anything! But I have to mention that we stopped at the grocery store to buy licenses and ran into my parents while we were in there. My dad jokingly made a comment to Tim about $24 sure being an expensive price for a cat fish and Tim's response, "it's worth all the memories". I have a great husband and my kids have a great Daddy!! Here are some pics of our fun evening.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great time! I love to fish and we have a lot of great memories of fishing with our kids when they were little. Great new post. And I so much enjoyed talking last night. It's been a long time that I've been able to laugh and enjoy a visit with some great sisters in my ward. I have felt so out of things these past months. You are such an awesome lady and have such a sweet and kind nature. Thanks for a great visit and laughter. I really needed that!

Unknown said...

How fun! I have SO many memories fishing with my dad and brother that I will never forget! Your boys are getting so big and handsome! Can't wait to see that lill sweet girl!

The Hokansons said...

Oh what cute updates! I love the pic of Ty through the bus window. So cute! I am so glad that Housten gets to be part of your preschool, he gets so excited to go to "Ms. Gina's.!"

kaTie said...

how much stinkin' fun is that. i bet your boys just LOVE it! (i know you do!)

ALL 4 DYETS said...

Looks like you guys have been having some fun! What a cute bunch you have!!Thanks for being sooo creative, everything you do is so cute!