Our Story...

We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.


Family...Ours is Forever.


Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day pics

I wanted to do something for Tim this year that was inexpensive, but thoughtful. So, last minute, I was able to find a friend that would take some pics of the boys and I that I could have printed out for Tim to hang in his office. I took some of the pics and my friend Sheri Dee Rallison took some. Here's what we ended up with. We have such cute boys....
Happy Father's Day Tim, I love you!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are so cute. Sherri did a great job. I'm sure that Tim will treasure these pictures for years to come. Great idea!

The Hokansons said...

Every picture of your boys is absolutely adorable! I bet you can't believe that you get to have a little girl in the mix!!

Taderbugs said...

Hi Gina,
I am going to be making my blog private so if you would like an invite please send me a message at taderbug@gmail.com
Thanks,
Mindy