Our Story...

We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.


Family...Ours is Forever.


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fun in the sun...

Last week I was invited to join some friends for an excursion to Bear Lake. We had a great time...oh, and the kids did too ;) We had 26 kids there. Here are a few pics of our fun day.

Josh and Madison are little buddies. They played together the entire day.

The kids had fun sneaking chips and all sorts of goodies from the adults to feed the seagulls.

Tyler playing with his best buddy Cord. They had lots of fun!

Nic playing in the "hot tub"
Nic couldn't figure out why he had sand in his swimming shorts when he got home???

26 kids happy as can be :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great day. How did you keep track of 26 kids? LOL! We are doing a family Bear Lake day on Monday...sort of a welcome home for Tim and Sariah who have been gone for 2 months. Great fun!