Our Story...

We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.


Family...Ours is Forever.


Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's great to be eight!!


Nic's birthday was on Monday and he turned the big eight years old. After school he had baseball pics and then we celebrated. We invited some family over for a laid back hotdog roast and some cake and ice cream. Nic wanted a Ninja cake so I asked a friend of mine to make it. He really liked it. The day went by quickly but I think Nic had a great day. He got lots of cash from all of his Grandparents so he was way excited about that. His favorite gift? A new leapster game called "Animal Genius". He has stayed up the last three nights playing it after I tuck him into bed. I couldn't figure out why he was having such a hard time getting up for school when we got him to bed by 8:30. I guess it's good that he was doing something educational...right??? I can't believe my baby is eight years old. It goes by so quick. Happy Birthday Nic!! We love you :)

2 comments:

The Hokansons said...

What a cutie! Love that cake, you will have to tell me who helped you with it. I want to do a Curious George cake for Housten's bday in June.

Unknown said...

That cake is AMAZING! I can't believe it! Very cute cake and very cute boy =)