Our Story...

We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.


Family...Ours is Forever.


Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby on board :)

It's official!! Another Denton baby is on the way :) Due October 18th. We are so excited!! We've tried to get pregnant for 8 months and so this is a wonderful answer to our prayers. I can't wait to hold this new little one. I've just wanted it so bad and am so grateful that we are finally going to be able to add to our little clan. We are so blessed. A girl maybe? I'm not sure - Tim says no way. I guess we'll see. (Maybe "Darla" according to Tyler :)
It's a baby, that's all that matters to me.

We did a little scavenger hunt tonight to tell the boys and their reaction was pretty cute. Here's a video of the hunt...



4 comments:

Heidi said...

That was so dang cute!! I loved it!So glad little "Darla" is on the way!!!:) Way to cute, were do they get their ideas? We are so excited for you, you have such a great little family. We love you guys. I can't wait for friday I am looking forward to Mommies night out! Congratulations

Kacy said...

Gina that is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you and I hope it is a little Darla just for you. Congrats!

kaTie said...

Darla. Darla. Darla. Love it!

love ya!!!!

JAY AND JOSIE WEBB FAMILY said...

Gina, Congratulations!!
Your blog is so cute, your little boys are growing up! I am so happy for you and Tim (and your mom and dad). Tell them hi for us.