Just a couple updates:
Tyler did his Kindergarten screening last week and he did an awesome job!! He got 96 out of 100. He was so proud of himself. The funny thing is that 3 of the 4 questions that he got wrong he totally knew but the way it was asked by the lady doing the screening confused him. So he would have gotten 99 out of 100. He is so smart. I'm afraid that he will be bored in Kindergarten and that he will be disruptive. Everyone knows how busy Ty is and how he just likes to have fun. Hopefully he'll have a great teacher that will really challenge him. I'm going to miss him being in my Preschool class. It's always so much fun to teach when your own child is in the class. My little boy is growing up. How sad....
Josh is doing great with potty training. He has started going on the big potty and is so proud of himself. He's such a fun happy kid. I enjoy him so much!
Nic had a gymnastics competition on Saturday and he did really well. He took 7th on the floor (which I think he got robbed-I thought that he'd at least get 5th...but he was happy with it-we try not to make comments like that around him, I don't want him to have bad sportsmanship.)
He took 3rd on the Double-mini Yeah!! And he took 1st place on the Tramp!!!! Yep 1st!! We were so excited for him. I actually missed the medal ceremony which was a very depressing thing. It doesn't help that I'm pregnant because I totally started to cry when I realized I missed it. I got impatient while waiting for him to come into the awards area and after 25 minutes went looking to make sure everything was OK. We crossed paths and I totally missed it. I was so sad. But, at least Tim was there to clap for him We were so proud of him!! He loves gymnastics and is doing a great job. He's made some cute little friends at the competitions and I think it's really helped his confidence. Here's a couple pics of him with his medals.

As for me, I am feeling great (pregnancy wise). I'm a little tired and have had a lot of headaches, but besides that, I can't complain. I really enjoy being pregnant. My first appointment is on Friday, I will be almost 12 weeks. I'm way excited to hear that little heartbeat, I hope they do an ultrasound, but I don't know for sure if they will. The boys have been so excited about the baby. Every Sunday we look in my Pregnancy book to see how big the baby is and what it looks like. Their comments have been so cute (It has a tail??) (Why are it's ears so small??). Nic bore his testimony in Sacrament Meeting yesterday and was saying that he was glad that he has brothers and a sister.....a sign?? I doubt it, but it was cute. I'll write more after the Dr. Appt.
So, I hope you all are having a fabulous "spring" break. And that you get to go somewhere where there is sunshine and the temperature is over 40 degrees.



1 comment:
Oh no Gina! Don't tell me you're one of "those" moms! LOL! The kind that when the judges place your child 7th, that you just know that the judges are retarded! LOL! I love it. Awww mothers are all the same! What great boys you have. They are lucky to have a mom like you!
Post a Comment