Our Story...

We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.


Family...Ours is Forever.


Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Josh!!



Josh turned 3 years old on the 13th and we had a little get together with all his Grandparents, Great-Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts & Cousins. He had such a fun time opening his presents (yes he was a little spoiled). And he loved his ABC cake (made by one of my preschool student's moms).

The highlights:
*He was all smiles when everyone was singing the birthday song to him.
*Josh is having a struggle showing that he is 3 with his fingers. He strains to get those fingers up, and we get a good laugh :)
*He also apparently doesn't know what a 5 dollar bill is. When he opened the card up from his Great-Grandma and pulled out the money, he threw it in the wrapping paper pile and was ready to open something else. I finally got him to let me take a picture of him with the "paper".


Happy birthday Josh, we love you and are so grateful that you're in our family!
What a fun little guy!

2 comments:

kaTie said...

that's funny about the "paper". looks like you guys had fun for his birthday. cute cake.

Heidi said...

Josh is so cute! He's a little man.I can't believe he is 3 yikes!
Hope the bow making went well, I wanted to be there but just couldn't leave my house, it needed some serious attention!