Our Story...

We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.


Family...Ours is Forever.


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"Postworthy" March pics

We've been busy, here are a few pics that I thought were "postworthy".

Nic is such a good big brother.  There are a lot of Sundays before church that he holds his baby sister until she falls asleep.  He's awfully proud of his "Sis".

Josh was being really quite one day and when I walked into the laundry room, this is what I found :)

Alexys had her first taste of baby food this month.  Her favorites; bananas, squash and green beens.

Nic received his Wolf this month.  Lots of hard work on his part.  Great job Nic!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Love the update Gina-
Your kids are so cute. They have so much expression! I am trying to decide if they get that from you or Tim??? Hum?
I don't know how you do what you do! You are amazing...

Tara said...

Glad to see an updated post to your blog! Did you know that Nick & Garrett are on the same baseball team? We'll get to talk more often now! Cute, cute kids. You have a good reason to be so proud.