Our Story...

We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.


Family...Ours is Forever.


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Field trip fun

I took my Preschool class on a field trip and decided to take Josh along with me.  The kids had so much fun and we got some really fun pics.  So glad I took Josh with me...it was extra fun to have him there.
Me and my boy

Not sure what to say about this pic...did he like the coat or not??

The kids and Fireman Scott

Climbing on the old firetruck

Don't play with matches!!  (love their expressions)

2 comments:

The Hokansons said...

I have been waiting for some cute updates from you! As always, your posts are so fun to read and all of the pics you have taken of your kids are awesome. Love those ones of Alexys- yes she looks sweet as can be!

Ktbug said...

Hey Gina,
I'm glad you updated. Your family is so darn cute. Hey I'm looking for a daycare for my darling baby girl. Just one day a week (Wednesdays). Somewhere between here and Preston. Are you taking any little ones? Or do you have any referrals? Any info would be much appreciated. Call, text or email me :)
435-770-0452 kwelshrdh@hotmail.com
Thanks in Advance,
Katie Spackman Welsh