Our Story...

We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.


Family...Ours is Forever.


Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ice fishing fun!

On January 16th we decided to go ice fishing with Ryan and his family.  We started out at Twin Lakes and then ended up at Treasureton.  Fishing wasn't too great...Ryan was the only one to catch one (but it was a really nice one).  The kids still had a great time making their own fun... 


Nic giving himself a white wash


Nic & Ty patiently waiting for the big fish that never bit...


The kids found an area on the ice where the two sides of the lake must have seamed together last.  The ice was smooth as can be and the kids loved sliding on their bellies, "ice skating" and just rolling around in the snow. 


Moving spots...I thought is was cute little Josh on the sled just relaxing and enjoying the view.


Josh warming up his hands...yeah, our setup is pretty posh if you ask me :)

No comments: