I was so excited to be asked to take pictures of the Bartschi family including their 9 day old new baby boy. It was so fun to see how cute the big brother and sister were of their little brother. What a cute family! Hope you don't mind Felicia, but here's a sneak peak!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Seriously Gina.. you did an awesome job! I LOVE the collage!
GINA, I freaking love these. I saw that first pic and almost cried. I hope that you can you put that on the disc, cus i want it for his frame on the wall. You did awesome. Im excited to see the rest. Love Wyatts individual pic also. YOU DID AWESOME, THANKS A MILLION!!!!
hope you dont mind but i put the pics on my page also. You do such great work.
Boy you did a lot of posting Gina! I had so much to read and catch up on. YOu have an awesome little family and darling kids. It's fun to read about all your adventures. No ice fishing for me though! YUK! Thanks for all the comments you make on my blog. You help lift my spirits.
Post a Comment