Our Story...

We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.


Family...Ours is Forever.


Thursday, August 12, 2010

May (just had to post-pics)

So many posts, so little time....here are a few pics that I had to post with a little note about each.

Alexys with hair??  We got the biggest laugh about this one!

Josh has been getting himself dressed for quite a while...and once in a while he comes upstairs with something on inside out or backwards....this morning he came upstairs with everything inside one wrong.  Couldn't help but take a pic.  Love you Josh!

For preschool and daycare this year I decided to order one of those raise your own catarpillars into butterflies and release them kids and it was so much fun!!  The kids loved watching them grow from 1/4 inch catarpillars into fat 1 1/2 inch catarpillars-then into their crysallis stage and then to painted lady butterflies. 

Nic loved holding the butterflies
Graduating preschool class of 2010
This was the funnest class-I enjoyed each of them so much and miss them already!!

No comments: