Our Story...

We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.


Family...Ours is Forever.


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Easter egg hunt...

The Easter egg hunt this year was...how do I say this?...FREEZING!!  I mean really, candy and eggs in the snow?  What fun is that?  Actually, the kids had a ball and got plenty of candy.  They ended up with 7 full-sized candybars between them.  Josh loved the Hershey bar :) 
It also happened to be my 30th birthday that day and my sweet friend Colleen surprised me with a cake that she and her daughters made.  I have such sweet friends and family that made my day a good one. 

No comments: