Our Story...

We live in small town Franklin, Idaho and absolutely love it!! Tim and I have been married for 11 years and we have three crazy, busy boys; Nicholas (Nic) is 9, Tyler (Ty) is 6, and Joshua (Josh) is 4 and a precious little girl (Alexys) who just turned 1. Tim works for the U.S. Postal Service as a Supervisor. I am a State Licensed Daycare Provider and Preschool Teacher. I love my job (most of the time) and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be home with my kids. I don't have time for scrapbooking and so this is as close as it gets to preserving my family's journey through life.


Family...Ours is Forever.


Saturday, April 11, 2009

SMILE!!??


So we kind of toned down Easter Saturday this year...we didn't hit the Franklin Egg hunt. Instead, I took the boys to the lame, but extremely easy bunny trail of Lee's Marketplace. Yeah I know, kind of a cop out. But the boys were happy with their goodies and it was a lot easier on me since Tim was working.
Then we went to McDonald's with my two sister-in-laws and their families so the boys had a blast playing with their cousins. It was great to just relax and chat with my cute sisters-in-law. Love them both!
We then ventured up to Mack Park in Smithfield, just to let the boys play. I happened to have my camera and figured since I hadn't taken any pics all day, I had better try to get some there. They weren't dressed for pics, and Ty's hair was a mess and he still had ketchup on his face from McDonald's, but I figured it was worth a try.
So here's a riddle....how many pictures does it take to make three little busy boys smile all at the same time???? 10, 20, 30? No try 50 pictures before I even had any that I was happy with. It got to the point were Ty would grab Josh's cheeks and MAKE HIM SMILE. Which of course, he didn't like. Anyways, here a few pics that I took of the boys.

Hope you all have a Happy Easter!!

5 comments:

kaTie said...

That pic of you with the boys is dang cute. You'll have to instruct me again... where that park is.

This morn was fun. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Way cute pictures! Way cute boys. And I really like the one of all of you by the river. Great background. Sounds like you had a great Easter.

Taderbugs said...

I love mac park. The egg hunts put on by the city are way overrated. they are over in literally 20 seconds. Looks like it was a fun day.
Mindy

The Hokansons said...

I like the toned-down version of Easter with family too- way better! The pictures are so cute! I was thinking, she is already doing another professional picture with her family?, could have fooled me that Ty didn't have combed hair, your kids are so dang cute!

Unknown said...

What cute pics! Wow you're boys are gettin SUPER big and very handsome! Hope everything is goin good for you guys!